Founded in 2016, AudienceGain.net is well-known as a marketing firm with the slogan “solution for content creators.” Customers from YouTube, TikTok, and Facebook are the ones they choose to serve. What makes this company so successful and popular in the content creator community? Let’s take a look over the detailed AudienceGain reviews below.
AudienceGain reviews: All about their services
As mentioned above, AudienceGain.net focuses on 3 main platforms. And each platform has its services, addressing the unique pain points of users.
1. YouTube: Buy 4000 Watch Hours
Since AudienceGain.net understood the customer’s pain point: how to be eligible with YouTube monetization, YouTube was one of the first platforms they addressed.
The requirements include YouTubers must have 4,000 watch hours and 1,000 subscribers within 12 months to join the YouTube Partner Program. Then AudienceGain provides buying 4000 watch hours (along with the accompanying incentives) to solve this problem.
What is special about this service?
- Prices: Fully listed and affordable cost. There is a preferential price with the trial plan.
- To get watch hours: AudienceGain would not use bots to gain views for any YouTube channel. They promote the content through social media. And, unlike other firms on the market, they don’t force the customers to have extended videos because they can also work on short films.
- To attract subscribers: There are two ways they apply to gain subscribers. With HQ Subscribers, AudienceGain takes advantage of their social media, encourages unrelated people to interact with the customers’ channel. On the other hand, AudienceGain uses Google AdWords to approach the right audience that the channel is targeting.
These two ways are different in price and method, but the value is the same, bringing real subscribers. The only difference is that HQ subscribers are more suitable for people who want to make money quickly, while AdWords subscribers are for YouTubers who want to develop stably and firmly in the long term.
- Refund Policy: After finishing the transaction, the customer’s channel is not authorized for the YouTube Partner Program; AudienceGain will give the customer a complete refund.
2. YouTube: Buy Monetized Channel
AudienceGain gives YouTubers another choice: getting a channel that is already monetized. And there are two options with different prices for customers to choose from.
The botted channel
- Purchasing “bottled” monetized YouTube channels is a quick way to make money, usually by leveraging legal loopholes and repurposing other people’s videos.
- AudienceGain.net follows the same strategy as previously, promoting content on social media to generate genuine 4000 watch hours. Also, they won’t publicize the videos to the channel’s prospective audience but continue to serve inactive subscribers through their “Sub For Sub” arrangement.
- These followers have no negative impact on the channel, making this a fantastic option for YouTubers who wish to own multiple channels.
- This service is suitable for people who don’t have time to start a YouTube channel from scratch but still want to make money because it works great to reach the YouTube threshold of subscribers.
The organically grown channel
- AudienceGain.net creates material that matches its target demographic; thus, view hours and subs come from people who like watching the films. Buyers of this service are more likely to develop the channel in the future, even if their niches change. Then the YouTube algorithm will continue to prioritize new videos from this channel in its recommendations.
- With an organically generated channel, there is no danger of commercialization. When the video content is fully original, the monetization component is hardly disabled.
- There will be a full warranty to the customers until they upload their content. AudienceGain.net accepts the fact that they have no control over the quality of the videos that consumers submit.
- People who wish to speed up creating a paid YouTube channel while simultaneously ensuring that it is developed in the long term will love this service.
3. TikTok: Buy Followers
TikTok Creator Fund is a forum that allows TikTokers to profit from the views of their videos. It does, however, need an account with 10,000 followers and 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. For newcomers to TikTok, it remains a difficult chore.
As a result, AudienceGain.net established the Buying TikTok Followers service, helping fresh content creators to generate money as quickly as possible. The real followers are gained by social media promotion, which doesn’t relate to bots. And the three prices, $19, $69, and $98, are quite competitive compared to the common ground.
4. TikTok: Buy Account
Like the service that provides YouTube channels, AudienceGain also has monetized TikTok accounts with fully activated functions.
Customers can consider three types of channels: $100 for an account with 10,000 followers, $230 for 30,000 followers, and $390 for 50,000 followers.
TikTok won’t have to start from scratch and instead focus on creating excellent videos for the target audience after getting one suitable among those accounts.
5. TikTok: Apply TikTok Creator Fund
Although TikTok has recently grown rapidly and significantly, its reach is not as extensive as YouTube’s. The TikTok Creator Fund is only open to persons who live in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, or Italy.
But now, people from other countries may legally join TikTok Creator Fund if they have AudienceGain.net’s support of the TikTok Creator Fund Application. However, this service can only be used if the TikTok channel has at least 10,000 followers and 100,000 video views in the last 30 days.
6. Facebook: Buy Monetized Page
Buying Facebook In-Stream Ads Eligibility Page is the next service. Content creators may instantly start earning money from their videos after owning this Facebook page.
We all know that Facebook is rigorous with content creators that wish to generate money with In-Stream Ads on their platform. Not all pages with 10,000 followers and 600,000 minutes have opted to participate in Facebook’s In-Stream Ads program. It is determined by the material and ideas that content providers provide to their audience and a variety of other criteria. It’s conceivable that you’ll never be authorized for Facebook monetization.
The In-Stream Ads service has been added to the Facebook Page they offer. To be more specific, advertisements are placed at natural breaks in your video, or you may choose your spots. Then, when an in-stream ad is aired, you earn a cut of the revenue.
AudienceGain Reviews: Their outstanding points
1. Diverse services
For each platform, they develop services that specifically address content creators’ problems. For example, with TikTok, when having problems with followers, AudienceGain offers a solution with marketing services to achieve real followers. When there is a problem with joining the TikTok Creator Fund, they have a method to solve it in as little as 24 hours.
The consulting team always wholeheartedly serves, even after the customer has finished paying for the service.
3. Refund policy
With each transaction, they always set out clear agreements with customers and follow those rules. If a customer’s account doesn’t meet their expectations, they will issue a refund or try possible ways to change the situation.
Although the above AudienceGain reviews can only be counted as one of countless feedback, this company is a potential candidate for every customer to consider. Their devotion and warranties are the hallmarks of their client retention strategy. If you want to develop your content in the long run, don’t hesitate to contact their support team for free. Who knows, you might be able to find your solutions immediately!
Source@techsaa: Read more at: Technology Week Blog