With the holiday season fast approaching, you may be considering ways to promote your big day sale using Infographics.
Infographics are visual representations that convey messages and data quickly and clearly. They’re often used in business presentations because people retain more information when it is presented through imagery than they do from text alone. Digital marketing professionals have found that infographics effectively get attention for campaigns, generate leads, promote products or services, communicate complex messages, or simply educate their audience about a particular topic.
There are many reasons why you should consider using infographics as part of your promotion strategy for your big day sale. To know more about this, read on!
Benefits Of Big Day Sale Using Infographics
Here are nine benefits of using infographics in promoting your big day sale.
1. Infographics have a longer shelf life than other pieces of content.
While you might receive a certain amount of mileage out of a blog post, a video, or an article, these items will be forgotten quickly in the social media age. Infographics, however, tend to linger in popular consciousness longer for several reasons. They’re more visually appealing than plain text and therefore more likely to be shared and liked on social media sites like Facebook and Pinterest.
2. Infographics can increase your site traffic.
Infographics linked from other sites or placed on social media will drive traffic to your site. This is especially true if the infographic in question is eye-catching and well designed (which ours indeed are!). Besides, articles on high-quality websites like Quicksprout often rank well on Google, bringing you an influx of potential customers.
3. Infographics will improve your brand image
Infographics can make your brand more reputable so it can convince people that they’re an expert in its domain.
4. Infographics can help you enhance your SEO strategy.
When potential customers search for information related to the product or service you offer, they’ll find your infographic on top of the results list instead of a static piece of content. In addition, visitors will stay on your site longer because the infographic will be a point of interest.
5. Sharing infographics on social media.
This can make new connections for you and your company, always a plus. You may even come across potential business partners that can help you expand your brand.
6. Infographics have been proven to garner more shares.
Compared to other forms of content, a well-designed infographic may be shared thousands of times. You reach a far bigger audience when using infographics as a marketing tool.
7. Increase a site’s ranking on Google and other search engines.
Since infographics drive more traffic to a website, they can increase your visibility on social media platforms and popular search engines like Google.
8. You can adjust an infographic’s design and content to suit different purposes.
For example, if you want potential customers to buy your latest product or service, the design should lead them to that goal. On the other hand, if you’re using infographics for brand promotion, its focus should be on its products and services.
9. You can save time using infographics to market your brand.
If you’re an entrepreneur who isn’t well-versed in graphic design, it can take your time and energy to do that yourself. And if you don’t have the necessary tools and skills, working with a professional designer can become incredibly costly. However, using infographics for marketing means less work and money for you because we’ve already done the necessary research, design, and marketing.
If you want to employ infographics as part of your promotion strategy for your big day sale, contact us right away! We provide a wide range of infographic services that can help boost your brand image and improve your lead generation rate.
Tips On How To Increase Sale Using Infographics
- Utilize social media to boost the success of your campaign, especially Pinterest and Facebook. You can also use Twitter to help spread the word about your infographic promotion for your big day sale.
- Link to infographics from articles on high-authority sites so you can improve their ranking on search engines like Google.
- Post a link to the infographic on your site in a prominent location, such as the homepage or one of your blog posts.
- You can adapt an existing infographic, so it’s relevant to your brand and products/services. Alternatively, you can commission us to create a unique infographic that suits your promotional needs.
- Promote your infographic by emailing it to potential customers, business contacts, and anyone who might be interested in your brand.
- Run a giveaway campaign when you promote an infographic so you can create more awareness about the product or service you’re offering. Give away unique prizes to encourage people to participate in the contest too!
- Advertise the infographic on popular platforms like Facebook, Reddit, and Pinterest.
You can also use a free infographic maker to produce the best infographics for your company. Here are some excellent infographic examples from their page.
Infographics are a robust tool to help you promote your business. They’re visually appealing and exciting, making them great for sharing on social media sites like Facebook or Pinterest. Infographics, you can create an engaging and informative infographic that will get attention online — and lead customers into making purchases with ease!
Source@techsaa: Read more at: Technology Week Blog