The gig economy is booming nowadays; according to a recent report conducted by Intuit, there are more than 25 million Americans freelancing today in some capacity. Though many are already freelancers, many newcomers are also entering the workforce and choosing to freelance–and they’re mainly doing so on purpose.
The freedom, flexibility, and autonomy that freelancing offers is a strong motivator for those who want to work at their own pace on their terms. But what is the gig economy? And why are so many people opting for this form of employment?
Yesterday, we took a look at what freelancers can do to get more work. Today, we’re taking it one step further by looking at the different types of businesses you can start with little to no money using gig economy.
- Self-Employed Freelance Writing: If you enjoy expressing yourself through writing, then the self-employed freelance writing niche is the perfect starting point. You can write for blogs and websites or pitch your services to local businesses or magazines. Starting with this type of business will allow you to build a portfolio of work, and as your business grows, so will your income.
2. Web Design Business: As a web designer, you will usually design and develop the site for your clients. You will also take care of their online marketing needs by optimizing their site for search engines and guiding them on how to grow their social media presence.
3. E-commerce Business: An eCommerce business does most of its work online. The business will be able to reach a broader market through its website and sell products online. This is an excellent way for you to build a brand, and it will also save you the necessary expenses like renting an office, getting workers, etc. Moreover, all your costs will be channeled into producing and shipping your products.
4. Professional Services Business: This business model offers more flexibility with scheduling. The professional service provider has the freedom to decide how and when they want to work. Professional services businesses often include:
- Finance and accounting companies
- Information technology (IT) consulting
- Legal services
- Research and development (R&D) firms
- Engineering services
- Security consultants or services
- Special event planners
- Trade shows or conventions promoters
A professional services business can help you earn a steady income with relatively low startup costs. However, it can be tough to get clients, so you’ll probably have to spend time building your network of potential clients.
5. Content Creation: You might have heard about TikTok and how viral it is with the young crowd. TikTok is an app that allows you to create short videos 15 seconds to 1 minute long and then share them with friends on the app. According to the company, “TikTok is all about capturing moments. Share short videos with friends and family that are fun, stylish, and silly. To help you get started as you begin to grow your following, we asked our users to offer their best tips for using TikTok videos.
- First off, you need to download the App Store or Google Play app.
Once you’ve downloaded TikTok and opened the app, you’ll be prompted to create a username and upload your first video. You can also choose to add a profile photo or leave it blank.
- Buy Followers
How to buy tikto followers is very easy nowadays. There are multiple websites where you can buy followers for TikTok and other social media apps. These websites usually offer different packages for different prices. The higher the package, the more followers you will get. If you want to buy only one or two followers, it is recommended to order a few packages instead of ordering only one package with a more significant number of followers. This way, you will get more followers for less money.
- Post interesting content
The best way to make more people follow you on TikTok is by posting engaging content about your life and talking about things that people may find interesting. It will make people follow you and make them like your posts.
Source@techsaa: Read more at: Technology Week Blog